Tunnel books are one of my favorite styles of books to create. There’s something special about seeing the story unfold as the viewer moves from the front most pages to the ones in the back of the book, where the opening gets smaller, focusing the eye to hone in on the image inside of the back cover.
Creating tunnel books is fun. Cutting them, especially the openings in the pages… not so much. Enter our laser and suddenly all of the grunt work is done, leaving you with nothing to do other than get right to that fun part.
We’ve sold a lot of the three blank styles since I first introduced them last September, but I’ve not seen much of what’s been done with them. My curiosity is strong enough (or I’m nosy enough) that I decided putting out what is in essence a creative call is of the utmost importance. Show me yours created with any of the three styles of Joggles Tunnel Books – I can’t wait to see it. Submit it on the Joggles Facebook page (as a visitor post) and you may win one of fifteen $20 Joggles Gift Certificates.
Here are the details:
- Use any one of the three styles of Joggles Tunnel Books and create an entry for our creative challenge. (no other Tunnel Books are permitted)
- EDIT – The deadline has been extended to July 14 – The challenge period runs from today, April 28, 2017 to June 2, 2017. During that time all of the Tunnel Books will be on sale for 30% off.
- Prizes: fifteen $20 Joggles Gift Certificates
- Share your finished Tunnel Book on the Joggles Facebook page by submitting a visitor post with at least one photo and some details about how you created it. Click here to be taken to the Joggles Facebook page.
- Photos of each entry will be set up as part of a poll, allowing viewers to choose their favorite/s.
- Winners of the fifteen $20 Joggles GIft Certificate will be determined by the poll results.
When I think of looking into a tunnel I think of Alice In Wonderland. Until now we have not had any imagery of Alice and her companions ‘down the rabbit hole’, but I’ve got a number of them created just in time, as the challenge kicks off. Use the link under the video to see them.
Be sure to scroll down and look under the video itself. There are photos of each of the four tunnel books you’ll see in the video!
Supplies For This Video: