Permapaque® Dual Point Opaque Paint Markers require no shaking or pumping. The Permapaque marker has two points: a chisel point at one end and a bullet point at the other, for both detail and wider coverage. With quick-drying lines, these markers are odorless, non-toxic and are suitable for a wide variety of surfaces including wood, metal, plastic, aluminum and glass. Permapaque markers are especially unique for their ability to write on coated papers. Not recommended for use on fabrics intended to be washed.
• Archival quality ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
• No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
• Chisel point for wider coverage, and Bullet point for detail
• Odorless, quick drying and non-toxic
• Shake & pump free – just start writing
• Works well on standard scrapbook papers and vellum (a translucent paper that resembles smooth parchment )
• Best on: canvas, plastic, metal, glass (not permanent), wood crafts, ceramics, pottery