Originally priced at $7.99, this product has been reduced 25% to $5.99
In the Fall 2009 issue of Studios, artist, author, and frequent Cloth Paper Scissors contributor Jenn Mason—a veteran of Open Studios events—reveals 45 tips that will help you make the most of it.
• How to join an Open Studios event
• How to decide what to sell
• Four creative ways to display your art
• 10 great ways to increase traffic
• 10 tips for getting your studio (and yourself) ready
• Plus, get a countdown and checklist to keep you on track
• Jenn Mason at her Open Studio event.
More reasons you'll love the Fall Issue of Studios:
• 20+ Warm and Inviting Artist Studios to motivate your own studio re-do
• Expert tips for setting up a teaching space
• Lucie Summers’ retro-inspired design space (and her take on how it feels to be a featured artist on Etsy)
• Innovative products to help you get and stay organized
• Art projects that will make your creative space unique, and more!
Special features include how to:
• Make the most of an Open Studios event
by Jenn Mason
• Set up a "teaching space" in your studio
• Products and projects to make your creative space feel more inviting
• Label creatively