by Jane Dávila
The Must-Have Reference Tool For Surface Design Success!
• Create your own hand-painted designs on fabrics, paper, and more
• Expert advice from popular art quilter and surface design teacher Jane Dávila
• Learn the basics of mixing paints and see how easy it is to create your own effects
• Includes 7 projects and an inspirational fiber art gallery
• Discover the secrets of using mediums
• Create fun designs with found objects
• Lay-flat format makes referencing instructions easy
• Add new dimension to your quilts and fiber art
This is your license to play! Whether you're a quilter, a textile artist, or you dabble in mixed media, you're going to love this tool. When you can't find the exact fabric you need, make it yourself!
Spiral bound, 71 pages, full color.