Patti Medaris Culea explores the world of Cloth Doll Making in this exciting new DVD. Rather than work towards a specific pattern, Patti demonstrates how to apply her most requested techniques in making cloth dolls that are unique and individual as you are.
Nearly Five (5) hours of detailed step-by-step instruction on a variety of techniques, including:
• Drawing Flat & Dimensional Faces
• Adding Facial Features & Highlights
• Coloring with Shiva Paintstiks
• Wiring & Sculpting the Hands
• Painting Clothes & Shoes
• Direct Dyeing & Fiber Embellishments
• Sewing the Head, Body & Hands
• Sculpting the Head & Body
• Adding Hair & Wigs
• Adding Clothes & Accessories
• Pulling it all Together
Bonus Pattern Included!
2 Disc Set • 285 mins • Worldwide Play • English Audio Track • 4:3 Aspect
This is a pattern or component kit only, not a finished product. Please read the product description carefully. Note that we do not accept returns on patterns.
This product is currently out of stock. Please click here to be notified when it is back in stock.
Use this button to add the product to your wish list.